look...

Scroll Down For More Freebies!

Tuesday 15 September 2009

Back to School

B2SCD

Why not join the Fun over at OWD this month, we have Challenges Galore, going on over there with some Fabulous PB's for joining in.. there is a Font Challenge, Template Challenge, QP Challenge, Desktop Challenge, Word Art & Scraplift Challenge, (think I have them all ...lol..)
oh yeah I am running a Template Challenge,
where I give you some png's and you create template/'s and PM me the link once you upload to a file share site of your choice and I will send ALL the Templates out to participants at the end of the month...so come on "Come and Join us"

Bye for now

Luv..Linda x

4 comments:

Gabrielle said...

Hi Linda, going great girl, sorry I haven't been on to you for a while, glad to read you're having fun, belated birthday greetings and a big hug
Love, Gabrielle

Cindyrelly said...

Hey Linda ;) Thanks for popping in to say hello! I will have to check out OWD and see what you are up to. H1N1 is the Swine Flu and now, after a trip to the doc yesterday, supposedly the kids have it and are on the antiviral treatment. The H5N1 ( Bird Flu ) which I have been reading about would be MUCH worse if it ever became pandemic like H1N1, you can read here if you are interested: http://reports.typepad.com/pandemic_plan/2006/03/what_is_tamiflu.html#Should

Have a Great Weekend :)
{{{Big Hug}}} Cindy

Unknown said...

Hi Linda, just wanted to pop in and see what you've been up to. Happy belated birthday. I will have to check out OWD this template challenge is different from most and sounds fun.

Census said...

I have something for you on my blog. Drop by and have a look!


Header Created by Me using my New Xmas Collab KIt, My Blinkie Using Items by Angela Niehaus.