look...

Scroll Down For More Freebies!

Saturday 2 February 2008

So Busy!!

I don't believe it's been a week since I have been able to update my blog! it's been a pretty hectic week for me over here, but first let me say how happy I am that so many of you liked my kit, and downloaded it! THANK YOU for that and for ALL your comments, they are really appreciated :)


Have you seen the new blog that has opened yet? Boo's Blossoms wow! you should see the Beautiful free kit over there that they are offering as an Opening/Welcome gift! it's been specially designed for them by Boo of BooLandDesigns and just by scraplifting a layout of one of theirs on the blog, and sharing it with them you are able to get 4 of the most Beautiful QP's free too! so go on, have a go, here is my Layout.
I did the layout using another of Boo's designs, the LilacSmiles set created by Boo Silva of BooLandDesigns

I am creating a couple of layouts for Michelle, Mellow Butterfly with her new kit Citrus Punch, it's a Stunning kit and I will be adding athe layouts over the weekend hopefully..
Well I best get back to it and get a wriggle on, busy, busy , busy...
See ya soon, and Thanks for dropping by...:)




6 comments:

Léa said...

Thanks for playing with us at Boo's Blossoms. Very beautifyl LO!!!

melothria@gmail.com said...

Hey Linda! Thanks for your kind comments on my blog! and I'm back from the forum, thank you for your participation in the challenge! Cute layout here!! Are you scrapping 24 hours or what? :)

Lara's Digi World said...

Thank you for your participation in our challenge, very nice LO, indeed.

Blosoom Lara from Boo´s BooLand

Allyson said...

Awesome work Linda ... love all of them... your blog looks great...

Hugs,
Allyson

Boo said...

WOW, we love your lo hun. Thanks so much for taking part in our challenge. Your pb is on its way
Hugs
boo and the Blossoms

Boo said...

Hey Linda,
could you contact me for your PB's. I can't find you email addy
booboo6204 at hotmail dot co dot uk

thanks hun
Huggle
Boo x


Header Created by Me using my New Xmas Collab KIt, My Blinkie Using Items by Angela Niehaus.