look...

Scroll Down For More Freebies!

Thursday, 6 March 2008

Go Wild...



With these brag book pages, click the links below to download the free pages to use with your layouts..
I made them using the Go Wild kit by June of Cen's Loft, you will find the kit in her shop at Scrappin Digi Kreations, it's such a fun kit and can be use for so many layouts.
here are the links to the pages.
Brag Book Page 1
Brag Book Page 2
Brag Book Page 3
Brag Book Page 4

This week's Challenge at Cens Loft is is to use at least 2 of the cardboard elements provided by June @ Cens Loft in your layout to recieve another Beautiful posting bonus, here is the layout I did


go on over to June's and take part too, she has some beautiful Overlays today for you to download too!

There are a whole lot of new projects going on over at DigitalArts-cafe there are 2 new Challenges in the forum, the March Font Challenge , there's a great gift free just for taking part, of this product..
And click HERE to find out more about the March Colour Challenge, you can create a layout or a freebie if you're feeling inspired using a color swatch (by Phillsboo) all who enter will get a cute mini-kit from her!
That's all from me for now, don't forget if you drop by to say hi & let me know if you like my freebie :)

6 comments:

Census (aka Cen aka June.S) said...

Fantastic QP's Linda!! So cute as well!! Wonderful job!! Your layout is beautiful too...you have been busy!!!

Latte' Dah said...

Downoading QP right now. I will use in my next post. TY. :)

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today.

Chris said...

Thanks for you comment on my blog Linda... you are so kind to me :D
Love your layout and those QP are just fabulous!! Off to grab them now :D xx

Allyson said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Allyson said...

Awesome work Linda... I need some of your creative energy...

Hugs,
Allyson


Header Created by Me using my New Xmas Collab KIt, My Blinkie Using Items by Angela Niehaus.