look...

Scroll Down For More Freebies!

Monday 29 September 2008

New Kit, Science Fair

Hi everyone, I have been playing with the Great new kit The Science Fair - Brenda Mascari (of Millstream Cottage)

it's a kit Brenda has dedicated to her grandson Luke, and is loaded with goodies for all kinds of layout's as you can see from the ones I have done below it's adaptable to so many kinds of pages :)
The Science Fair Elements 1 preview

The Science Fair Papers preview

If you drop by Brenda's blog there will be a little freebie taster for you very soon, her kit goes into her shop as SAS on the 1/10/08 so hop over there and grab it, if I know Brenda she will have it on Special for a week or so so hurry and get it!!

Here are my layout's..hope it gives a good Idea of what you can do with just some of Brenda's kit..:) 
Barney&Me

MiningMuseum

BusyAsBee's

 

No comments:


Header Created by Me using my New Xmas Collab KIt, My Blinkie Using Items by Angela Niehaus.