look...

Scroll Down For More Freebies!

Thursday 23 October 2008

Acrylic Freebies

I have been playing with a Wonderful new Acrylic Action freebie from Megadoodle Inspired and have made some little Acrylic shapes to share with you..they are in .png format, so easy for all program users to be able to use.

ljd_AcrylicShapes

I have made more but will include them in another project I am working on :)

Have you been to June's blog and downloaded the lovely freebie she is giving away this last week, here is a preview of the elements, it's so different! I love it..
jsch_hickerydock_elements_preview_thumb
also Kim has some Great freebies over on her blog too, pop over there and take a look, here is one of them KS_JCMF_Elements__preview_thumb[2]

she has done as a request for a lady who's husband is a fire fighter..
That's all from me for now, we are going to the caravan tomorrow early so I will have something for you when I get back, bye for now and have a Great Weekend whatever you are doing..

oops HERE is the link for the Acrylics...:)

Hugs - Linda

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Lovely acrylics Linda, thanks for sharing them :) Thank you for mentioning my latest kit as well.
Have a great weekend!


Header Created by Me using my New Xmas Collab KIt, My Blinkie Using Items by Angela Niehaus.