look...

Scroll Down For More Freebies!

Tuesday 28 October 2008

More Freebies

I have been testing another Great Action for Angie over at ScrappinMommyDesigns it's her CU, S4h S4o OK..Poinsetta Action..

PoinsettaPreview_Lrg

you can get the Action HERE

ljdPointsetta's

here is what I did with it..hope you like it...

My plans to spend time with the kids have gone astray! well I have been spending time with them just not doing what I was going to do...two of the poor little ones, Ebony and Ellie have both got rotten cough's and colds, so my time has been spent mollycoddling them..rather than baking and so on, I hate to see them poorly! they are both into Little Einstein's and I had managed to buy them 2 DVD's supposedly for Christmas but I got them out to cheer them up, so that's kept them amused a little...
It's turned Very cold here today in fact it tried to snow at tea time, I hate the snow! well not the snow but the ice and slippy stuff that comes with it, I am terrified of falling!
Well I am off to see what I can make, I feel like doing something! I have the bug..lol..

Here is the link to my Freebie, hope you like them :) and don't forget to say hi :)
Bye for now - Hugs - Linda x

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Sorry to hear that your grandchildren aren't feeling well. Lovely poinsettia's Linda! Thanks for sharing :)

sue said...

these look great thanks

Anonymous said...

Awwww, poor little kids. Maybe there will still be time to have fun before they go. Give them a BIG HUG! That will make all of you feel better. Its really cold here in the Midwest too. UGH!


Header Created by Me using my New Xmas Collab KIt, My Blinkie Using Items by Angela Niehaus.