look...

Scroll Down For More Freebies!

Thursday, 13 November 2008

Missing Links...so sorry!

Oh my Gosh! I am so Embarrassed! I just got back tonight from France and I had a message about my links that were missing for the last 2 QP's for the Holiday Traditions Album, so before I even get my unpacking done, here are the links..

so sorry *blushing* I was in such a rush to get them up before I left I totally blew it :(

I will be back with my escapades as soon as I recover!!

Bye for now, it's soooo good to be home again...

Hugs - Linda xx

Page 7

Page 8

4 comments:

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 13 Nov [LA 09:00pm] - 14 Nov [NY 12:00am, UK 05:00am, OZ 04:00pm] ).

lovetocraftbetty said...

Thank you very much for sharing this gorgeous collection of "Holiday Traditions" quick pages!!
They will make a great Christmas album.

Also, thank you for the beautiful vine flowers - love all the colors!

GA PATSY said...

Thanks for sharing.

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 10 Jan [LA 09:00pm] - 11 Jan [NY 12:00am, UK 05:00am, OZ 04:00pm] ).


Header Created by Me using my New Xmas Collab KIt, My Blinkie Using Items by Angela Niehaus.