look...

Scroll Down For More Freebies!

Wednesday 18 February 2009

Got Gallery Jewel! and got to Play

Hi all, hope you have been enjoying the links to the blog trains? I want to say a BIG Thank You to all that have left me some love, here and on 4shared, it really makes me happy that people appreciate me some :)

I was chuffed to little mint balls as I got the Gallery Jewel (Layout Of The Week) over at DAC with this layout

SweetTalkinDonkey 

DAC_blinkieGJewel
I got to play a little with some of the gorgeous goodies I got from Delicious Scraps, here are 2 layouts I did with her new Happy Spring Kit that is on sale now for just a $1!!!Beauty&theBeast

LikeSpring

and here is one from the Spring Licious also on sale at $1!!

ChildAtPlay

and this is from the Gorgeous Spring Love kit on sale at 45% off at present @ $2.19!

 Priceless
Anna has some beautiful kits over in her shop. all at very reasonable and affordable prices so hop over and fill your basket!
That's all from me today folks, gotta dash, I am babysitting our youngest granddaughter..:)
Bye or now
Hugs - Linda x

 

 

 

 

No comments:


Header Created by Me using my New Xmas Collab KIt, My Blinkie Using Items by Angela Niehaus.