look...

Scroll Down For More Freebies!

Thursday, 2 April 2009

QP Freebie

Good Morning to you all, I am in a rush to get down to mum so before I go I have to say a BIG THANK YOU to ALL that leave me a Comment either here on my c.box or 4 shared! I read them all and am so grateful, it makes it all worth while to know that people actually enjoy what I give out, doing my freebies and trying to give a little back is my way of repaying the lovely freebies and help I have had in he past, my work is my release and stress reliever and escape and is what keeps me sane in my little world:)
Here is the first of two QP's I have made with the Great fun kit by Lisa Minor called Silly Summer Fun in here store for just $1!!

Sunshine

here is a layout I did, this my youngest granddaughter she is a little rip...lol..she is only three and I had to chuckle told me just the other day that "she was keeping an eye on you lady" !! the things this child comes out with is unbelievable! I am sure she has been on this earth before..:-D

well I have to rush so will just just add the freebie and run..

Click on the preview below to get the freebie..
ljd_SF_Preview

Bye for now, have a Great Day whatever you are doing
Luv..Linda x

5 comments:

CreativeBusyHands-Scrapbook Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Quick Page(s) post on Apr. 02, 2009. Thanks again.

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 02 Apr [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 03 Apr [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).

thescrappywife said...

Another cute one! Thank you!

Carole N. said...

Linda, this is adorable and will be so cute for a layout of my grandson.
Thank you to you and Lisa.

I haven't visited for awhile due to health problems so I am playing catch-up. LOL

Hugs!

clubiani said...

this is SO adorable! thanks so much for sharing!


Header Created by Me using my New Xmas Collab KIt, My Blinkie Using Items by Angela Niehaus.