look...

Scroll Down For More Freebies!

Monday 5 October 2009

QP and Template Swap

Hi Everyone, I am sorry I forgot to add a link to another QP over the weekend, so here it is, before I add the link though here is News of a New Challenge  I am Hosting over at OWD..

Linda's Swap a Template

ljd_Oct09_OWD_TemplateChallenge
Here is my Template that you start off with, you take it, change it so it's noticeable and then PM me the link once you upload to a fileshare of your choice, then I will share all the templates that have been submitted at the end of the month..

I would love to see some of you come on over and join in, at the end all who take part will end up with all the templates submitted, and a gal can never have too many Templates! lol..

Here is the Page I am sharing today

Click the preview to get it, oh and don't forget to say a little "Thank You"...:-)

Thankful

Bye for now, Take Care, I will be back soon with another one...

Luv..Linda x

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hello, my name is Lili, I am Peruvian and I'm just discovering the world of digital scrap, thanks for sharing your work is very nice


Header Created by Me using my New Xmas Collab KIt, My Blinkie Using Items by Angela Niehaus.