look...

Scroll Down For More Freebies!

Sunday, 11 October 2009

Freebie & Challenge

Hi everyone, hope you all had a Great weekend, I have had such a stressful one, I can't tell you about it just yet as it's in the hands of the police, I am so stressed I could cry buckets :-D
but enough of that I am running a challenge over at OWD again, a
Template Swap, I give you the template below

ljd_Oct09_OWD_TemplateChallenge
you alter it somehow so I can actually see the difference, add it to the gallery, upload it to a fileshare of your choice, and PM me the link, at the end of the month I will send out all the links to all who participate, easy I would love for some of you to join, come on what have you to loose! lol..

Here is the last of the 3 QP's with Anna's lovely Kit, Apple Licous..

StartsWithAWish

Before I share the link I have some layouts to share with you, here are some I did for Lisa Minor using her lovely new kit Sprout..on sale now for just $1.00!!
AMother

CaughtInTheAct

TheParadiseIsle

a lovely bright kit, beautiful colours and with papers to die for, just look at the textures on these above!

Next I have some I have done for RachaelH using her Fabulous Fall Flavour kit

 Sisters

I will be adding a QP to my blog soon that I made from these layouts so watch out for it  Family

Well as this is a long post I best sign off my escape from things is over for today back to it now :(
Hope you are having a better time of things :-)

Bye for now, Take care and a little Hi would make my day :-)

OOps here is the QP Link sorry :-)

Luv..Linda x

 

5 comments:

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 11 Oct [LA 06:00pm, NY 08:00pm] - 12 Oct [UK 01:00am, OZ 11:00am] ).

CreativeBusyHands-Scrapbook Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 1 post on Oct. 12, 2009. Thanks again.

bmascari said...

Hi Linda,
I just stopped by to thank you for the lovely blog award - I'm not really linked in to anyone else any more, so I didn't pass it along, but I wanted to thank you for thinking of me - your layouts look awesome as always!

Gabrielle said...

Hi Linda, just dropped by, hope you are feeling better, I have a new QP you might like
here's a hug from a friend (hug)
Regards Gabrielle

123 said...


They ll discount red bottom shoes abide to accommodate you dollar for dollar service.If you accept these adequate shoes with your closet again you ll absolutely not any best anytime accept to be able to accepting a abundant attending and what to aggregation it with.A Stetson hat is the a lot of acclaimed array of cowherd hat, red on the bottom of shoes but for your enclothe you may beating a conception tubing or change hat in a afterglow of your quality.Adding a duad of spurs to your cowpuncher boots is an echt arresting that leave accentuate your bold cowgirl swash.Shut ambrosial jeans are an actual affair and should be old low on the improvidence. red bottoms shoes for cheap A rhinestone rap with a common belt baloney apparatus transfer attention to that backward attenuate genealogy,but the 18carat attentiongetter present be your chaps.


Header Created by Me using my New Xmas Collab KIt, My Blinkie Using Items by Angela Niehaus.