look...

Scroll Down For More Freebies!

Friday 2 July 2010

Not forgotten you all

Hi everyone, so sorry I seem to have vanished off the face of the earth, I just can't find the time these days to do all I have to do..
I WILL be back soon though I have a few new QP's that I did for Anna over at (
Delicious Scraps) that I just have to upload and post so please bear with me..
The reason for my absence is because of my mum's illness, she is Very ill now and we have been told there is nothing more that they can do for her, we are heartbroken, it's so hard seeing what she has been reduced too...Cancer is a terrible illness and I pray everyday that some cure will be found that will take the pain and suffering away...I am there nearly everyday and am shattered when I get back..the only relaxation I can get is my Facebook, it's something I can just get lost in and don't have to think about, thank heavens for Farmville! :-)

so I hope you can understand why I haven't been very active and had no inspiration to create...but I will be back

So please bear with me and keep us in your prayers..
Take care of yourself and each other...
Luv to all..Linda xxx

4 comments:

harley-dreams said...

Hi Linda,
I am so sorry to hear about your mom. Please know that my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. If you need someone to talk to, remember that I am here.
Hugs,
Penny

Nana and Papa said...

One of the most heart wrenching things I endured was watching cancer consume my Mom's body. I will pray every day that when the time comes, you can let your Mom go peacefully to Heaven where there is no pain and suffering. Remember, your Mom will always be sitting on your shoulder. When I need faith or strength I just tap my shoulder and Mom helps me deal.
God bless,
Barb Hines

BlueCat said...

Hi!
So sorry to hear about your mother's cancer.
These moments are very hard to live.
Hugs

hapi said...

Hi LindaJD, Nice blog! How to add the Glitter Effect Mouse Pointer to your Blog


Header Created by Me using my New Xmas Collab KIt, My Blinkie Using Items by Angela Niehaus.